The RentMy Rental/Booking Plugin brings real-time inventory booking and management to life on your WordPress site, simply and professionally. Suitable for practically anything that can be rented or sold, RentMy makes turning your vision into reality simple and reliable thanks to our actively managed and updated system.
Offering tons of shortcodes and other controllers, you can feature rental inventory any way you like, all with the comfort that the RentMy platform will keep track of equipment, prevent overbooking, charging rental and other fees per your specifications and more. Best of all, RentMy offers friendly support to answer your questions.
Install the plugin and setup your online store in under an hour.
Get your free trial RentMy account at RentMy.co
Click on Setting > Apps menu item
3. Click on Create App button
4. Input an App name (Must be unique in your store)
5. Input domain name for the location of your WordPress install
6. Click “Add App” to generate your unique API keys
7. Find the new app with your API keys in the App List