The RentMy Rental/Booking Plugin brings real-time inventory booking and management to life on your WordPress site, simply and professionally. Suitable for practically anything that can be rented or sold, RentMy makes turning your vision into reality simple and reliable thanks to our actively managed and updated system.
Offering tons of shortcodes and other controllers, you can feature rental inventory any way you like, all with the comfort that the RentMy platform will keep track of equipment, prevent overbooking, charging rental and other fees per your specifications and more. Best of all, RentMy offers friendly support to answer your questions.
Install the plugin and setup your online store in under an hour.
3. Click on Create App button
4. Input an App name (Must be unique in your store)
5. Input domain name for the location of your WordPress install
6. Click “Add App” to generate your unique API keys
7. Find the new app with your API keys in the App List
8. Log into your WordPress Admin panel
9. Navigate to Add new plugin
10. Search for “RentMy Real-Time Rental Management Plugin”
11. Install and activate the plugin
12. Navigate to RentMy tab on the main menu
13. Copy and paste the Store UID and API keys into the RentMy plugin settings
Note: If using WordPress Engine, you must enable cookies from RentMy to permit products to be added to cart in order to complete the rental order.
The plugin automatically creates five (5) pages and three (3) widgets for use throughout your site.